Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Random Daily Deck Reading: Book of Thoth Etteilla Tarot

 
The deck I drew from today was the Book of Thoth Etteilla Tarot published by Lo Scarabeo,  Torino Italy, 2003.
It's a reproduction of the Grand Jeu de l'Oracle des Dames, Paris 1870.

My question chanted during shuffling was "what's the message from the universe today."
The cards I drew were the 2 of Swords, the Queen of Swords and the 4 of Pentacles. The 4 of pentacles is reversed. The 2 of swords may be reversed, the card text seems to say it's reversed but if that were the case then the stamped medallion in the center would be upside down when upright; doesn't make sense...

 
Here we have my journal notes that include stream of consciousness observations, notes from the little white book and my interpretation of the spread.

What I Gleaned 
For the sake of my health (I've had a gnarley chest cold for the past week) and domestic harmony I need to limit my activities and let my self recuperate. This means canceling my pedicure and lunch date for tomorrow and instead of doing my weekly household shopping just go to the local market for a few must haves. I also need to let physical tasks slide, even if I am out of clean pajammies. Do only those tasks that are absolutely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment