Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Beginning of the Deck of the Day Readings

Some one in a tarot collectors Facebook group mentioned that perhaps it's time to stop buying decks when you've accumulated enough to use a different deck each day of the year. This gave me an idea so I wrote the name of each of my various tarot and oracle decks on index cards cut into quarters. I then shuffled them and put them into a cute little black box. My plan is to draw a new card each day and and do a random reading with the deck drawn. I'll put the drawn card right side up at the bottom of the stack so don't repeat a deck and I'll know when to reshuffle and start the round again.
Today's pull
Stream of consciousness study and info from whatever books that came with the deck.
This was an extra card that insisted on being in the story


No comments:

Post a Comment